PLEHNIA, S.L. (hereinafter “the company”), with address at MARIA DE MOLINA 54 2ªPLANTA, 28006, MADRID (MADRID), and with CIF B87442133, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid: Volume 34.241 Folio 53 Section 8 Hola M-615978. ADVISES:
The use of the domain name www.plehnia.es is duly registered by the company, with all the guarantees, as provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. However, it gets I declare the full adaptation of these Legal Terms to the current regulations on Data Protection, Electronic Commerce, Contracting Conditions, Intellectual Property and other subsidiary provisions.
ACCEPTANCE OF LEGAL TERMS
Through the website www.plehnia.es, Users are provided with access to various contents, services, information and data (the “contents”), made available to them. . The company reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, products and services provided therein.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS
- Access to the information of the different products and services existing on the website, as well as to its navigation will be free and therefore not requiring users to register the relevant registration with the consequent delivery of their personal data, nor the use of keys or passwords.
- When for access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee their veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give said data the corresponding automated treatment depending on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
CONDITIONS OF USE
A. The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, the Legal Terms of the website, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. The User must refrain from:
- Make an unauthorized or fraudulent use of the website and / or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these Legal Terms, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment;
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the website, without complying with the conditions required for such access;
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the website, its suppliers or third parties;
- Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the network. physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties;
- Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of the company, third party suppliers and other Users;
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the express authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any mechanisms of information that may be inserted into the contents;
- try to obtain personal data other than those you are authorized to know, using means or procedures that are illicit, fraudulent or that may cause any type of damage. (See Viruses, Trojans, bugs, Worms, etc.)
- In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties. information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
-In any way is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
-Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order;
-Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
-Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
-Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear;
-Induces or incites to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and mental balance;
-It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without the intended use having been authorized;
-Is contrary to honor, personal and family intimacy or the self-image of people;
-Constitutes any type of advertising;
-Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the website.
B. When for access to certain content or services it is necessary to provide personal data, Users will guarantee their veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. The company will give these data the corresponding automated treatment depending on its nature or purpose, in the terms indicated in the Data Protection Policy section.
- The company does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages of the company, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are outside its center.
- The company may interrupt the service or immediately terminate the relationship with the User if it detects a use of its Portal or any of the services offered therein are contrary to these Legal Terms.
- The company makes available to Users an email address firstname.lastname@example.org so that any content that may affect the activity of other users is revealed, with the will to rectify it if appropriate.
- The company is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses, caused by:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause beyond the control of the company;
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other;
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the company’s web pages;
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of the company reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the website.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by users of the Web. Likewise, the company is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of the described services offered by the company; Services such as online commerce and request for quotes. On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the user may be claimed by the company for such damages or losses caused.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The User acknowledges and accepts that all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of the company and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. In no case does access to the website imply any type of waiver, transfer, license or total or partial assignment of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These Legal Terms of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
- The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this site, as well as the site itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company owns the elements that make up the graphic design of its page web, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, you have the corresponding authorization for the use of these elements. The content provided on this website may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, unless you have the prior authorization, in writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
- Likewise, it is forbidden to delete, evade or manipulate the “copyright” and the company, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this website undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of all means or legal actions correspond to you in defense of your legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
To use some of the Services, Users must previously provide certain personal data. To do this, the company will automatically process Personal Data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. To do this, the user can access the policy followed in the processing of personal data (DATA PROTECTION POLICY) as well as the establishment of the previously established purposes, as provided in the conditions defined in the Data Protection Policy presented by the Web.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of the service of this website and the other services have in principle an indefinite duration. However, the company may terminate or suspend any of the services of the portal. When possible, the company will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the determined service.
The company will not be responsible in any case of impossibility of providing service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection you can consult our cookies policy by clicking here.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Legal Terms are governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals where the company’s corporate name falls.